cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
SGGINOKC
Level 1
3 2 0 2
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

How can I set my backlit keyboard light to stay on and not time out?

HP Recommended
Envy 360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a backlit keyboard on my HP Envy 360 Laptop, but it times out when not using keyboard. How can I change settings to keep the backlight on?

3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
96,816 65,529 12,544 21,622
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@SGGINOKC 

Please use section The backlight stays on for only a few seconds of the following guide

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c01612362

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
SGGINOKC
Author
Level 1
3 2 0 2
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I would so like to give you thumbs up for the fast and quick response.  However, I found that link before I posted a message on the board and the link did not help.  When I start my laptop, hitting the f10 button, it brings up a BIOS interface.  I do not see anything pertaining to changing options on the backlit keyboard.  So, am I not able to change the option at all?  My last laptop (a HP) had a backlit keyboard that stayed on all the time and it was so much better.  Please advise.'

SGGINOKC
Author
Level 1
3 2 0 2
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bill, did you even read my post? It didn't fix the problem.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation