Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 15s-Du1014tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

how to download other drivers for HP laptop, only 5 drivers are available for windows 10 20H2.

please check this link

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-15s-du1000-laptop-pc-series/29159337/model/31594...

Note: The reason I like to download and install drivers manually, because I don't like to use HP cloud recovery tool. so many unwanted third party apps are automatically downloaded with HP cloud recovery tool. after install the windows 10 with HP cloud recovery tool so many drivers are downloading in background via windows update.

So what is the purpose to use HP cloud recovery tool ?.  it is a time wasting process and no use.

i never expected HP is giving these type of service. In y life i used so many other laptop brands but I never seen these type of service and support.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Prash4 

You've turned this into a personal tirade about personal privacy -- and I'm not going to participate in that.  You have a right to your opinions and I'm not going to spend my time arguing with you.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Prash4 

The purpose of the Cloud Recovery tool, which apparently fail to understand, is to return the PC to it's ORIGINAL condition -- and that includes all the HP stuff that came preloaded.  If you don't want the PC to have that stuff, then that is your choice -- but it only makes the tool useless -- to you!

HP Recommended

@WAWood

We pay our hard earning money only for hp laptop to get good performance and long term use , but not for the third party apps.

HP try to get benefit from us through third party apps by their hp cloud recovery tool !

You mention .......

If you don't want the PC to have that stuff, then that is your choice -- but it only makes the tool useless -- to you!  "

So my question is are you ready to give all your personal details to third party apps ????

Note : each and every person they don't think their own personal details are useless !  , because they don't think like you !!!!

HP Recommended

@Prash4 

You've turned this into a personal tirade about personal privacy -- and I'm not going to participate in that.  You have a right to your opinions and I'm not going to spend my time arguing with you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.