Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Dears all

i have (all in one) hp , how do i know if my (all in one) is a refurbished product .

thanks 

HP Recommended
hassan i have already posted the trick for know...u can check by type this in the run box msinfo32 if u see additional R in the product number so u have refurb...alternate it
HP Recommended

thanks very much , i have problem when i try to search for all in one driver using prodect number , when i type the prodect number i cannot find any result , please help me .

thanks 

HP Recommended

Dear

sorry to bothering you, but when i use this command (msinfo32) , icannot find thie product number , please help me how to find the prodect number for my all in one.

thanks

HP Recommended
Okay brother but did this command open the system infomation box or not ?mention the problem clearly u are not familiar with it???
HP Recommended

SIR HOW WE KNOW THAT MY LAPTOP IS REFURBISHED OR NOT

I AM SENDING YOU OUR LAPTOP DETAIL

MODEL NO. HP PAVILION G6  2148TX

PRODUCT ID.  C5H50PA#ABG

SERIAL NO.[Personal Information Removed]

KINDLY INFORM ME ITS DETAIL 

THANKS

AFZAL

HP Recommended
SIR WHEN WE GOT IT
HP Recommended
Afzal brother ur product is not a refurbished product

If u have additional r before # so this will a refurbished product...even u have not so dont worry
HP Recommended

how can i find the service tag of my hp8440p notebook. when i dont have the back side label.

HP Recommended

you will get full detail how to identify whether your laptop is new or refurbished

https://www.paktechinfo.com/how-to-identify-if-your-new-laptop-is-new-or-refurbished/

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.