Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

My envy with ryzen 5 processor, also has the same issue. Very disappointing since I wanted to use this in tablet mode and leave it that way . Tried the Cortana work around which worked for awhile but Cortana goes to sleep after being powered down a little while, so that was not very useful. I did find that by pulling the power charger plug for a few seconds and plugging back in the screen would come back to life.   So far that's the only way I can do it repeatably as a work around.  However, this only works in sleep mode, not when it's turned off.   Could possibly put a momentary switch on the power line to make it simpler but not the best solution.

HP Recommended

Slide HP pen towards or side of hinges OR near HP symbol near down the screen like ubswap ur atm card it will wake up

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.