Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp 15s-dr2000
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Why hp drivers aren't support for windows 10h2. 

When we try to manually install the hp drivers everytime we receive error message 

" The software doesn't supported" 

How to install hp drivers for windows 10h2 ?.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Prash4 

Where did you download drivers from ? It does not make any sense. Please run Windows update few times (say 10 minis apart) then check Device Manager to see which one is missing.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Prash4 

Where did you download drivers from ? It does not make any sense. Please run Windows update few times (say 10 minis apart) then check Device Manager to see which one is missing.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hi Banhien,

I downloads drivers from hp official drivers support web page (hp 15s- dr2000). 

I select the hp drivers for windows 10 2004 version. Because hp doesn't have the latest drivers for windows 10 20h2 and try to install drivers for my new fresh install windows 10  20h2, but all the drivers failed with error messge (the software doesn't support for the windows version). 

Now how i can download hp drivers for windows 10 20h2? 

Thank you.

Note for HP : we're really disappointed with HP drivers. Even Lenovo or Asus old drivers are supported all version of future windows release. But Major big No.01 laptop manufacturer HP didn't support for future windows 10 release. We have to wait until hp release the drivers for new version of windows release.

HP driver development team is spoil the HP brand name.

HP Recommended

Hi Banhien,

I think you given the hp driver download link (pls find the attachment). I ask hp driver for 15s-dr2008tu ,but you given hp 15s-dr2000 driver download link.

20201120_155514.jpg

I downloads drivers from hp official drivers support web page (hp 15s- dr2000). 

I select the hp drivers for windows 10 2004 version. Because hp doesn't have the latest drivers for windows 10 20h2 and try to install drivers for my new fresh install windows 10  20h2, but all the drivers failed with error messge (the software doesn't support for the windows version). 

Thank you.

Note for HP : we're really disappointed with HP drivers. Even Lenovo or Asus old drivers are supported all version of future windows release. But Major big No.01 laptop manufacturer HP didn't support for future windows 10 release. We have to wait until hp release the drivers for new version of windows release.

HP driver development team is spoil the HP brand name.

HP Recommended

Hi Banhien,

The wrong link is given by you . This is a link.

(https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Hp-model-15s-dr2008tu/m-p/7860...)

Thank you for your wrong link.

HP driver development team is spoil the HP brand name

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.