Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavillion
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

1) I am having issue related to "Your Pc will run on reduced performance" error when I plug in charger the message pops up
2) So I tried to follow HP help troubleshooting the problem and doing some test provided by HP to test Adapter and Battery performance and the test were Excellent there was no issue listed there
3) But still when laptop is plugged the message pops up and its been really affecting my laptop as, I am a gamer all games all lagging while laptop plugged in and when plugged out games run well 
4) I did all diagnostics provided by HP assistant they were showing passed and good but still no progress, @HP what's the solution on this 

5) Also Adapter is not damaged in any way 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

can anybody give solution to this problem....i asked for help to HP is it too much for them to help their customers......or is this site just a place to dump problems and not solve them????

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.