Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Example: HP 15-da0000 Laptop PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Kindly let me know the solution as I am not able to open Microsoft store on my Laptop.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@ArjunAkash

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue.

1. In Windows 10, search for and open Apps and features.

2. Select the app you want to uninstall, click Uninstall, and then follow any on-screen prompts to uninstall the app.

3. Search for an open Store.

4. Click the Search icon , type the name of the app you want to install, and then select the app when it displays.

Selecting the app you want to install from the search results

5. Click Get or Install, and then follow any on-screen instructions to download the app.

If problems persist with the app, refer to the support information listed on the description page of the app to contact the publisher for assistance.

1. In Windows 10, search for and open Store.

2. In the Windows Store, click the More icon , and then select My Library.

Selecting My Library from the More menu

3. Find and select the app, and then scroll down to the Additional information section of the app's description page.

4. Under Publisher info, click the support link for the app.

The link opens in your default browser.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.