Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Officejet 8600 Pro
Microsoft Windows 11

This happened with Windows 10 with my old printer and now I have an Officejet 8600 Pro  so that I can keep my business functioning without problems of connectivity because the officejet 8600 has Wi-Fi connection with an easier interface. Well, with Windows 11, not only does it not recognize my officejet 8600 Pro, the funny thing is, the fact that it was set up on Windows 10 and functioning perfectly and so the connection data is still there it just shows that it's offline now! I cannot fathom a corporation as large and as responsible as HP is for the businesses that utilize its products, so completely dropping the ball regarding integration with Windows 11 in it's debut onto the hundreds of millions of PCS and laptops

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I feel your pain, but this I am afraid this is a lesson I have seen people learn over the last 20 odd years.

Users should never adopt a Microsoft OS until it is at least 12 months old and preferably 24. Microsoft do not release great software, they release 'adequate' software.

I believe your printer was working with Windows 10, I would roll back to that for another year, or if you can, install an operating system such as Linux.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.