Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luvywilson
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have pavilion dv6 119tx. when i install radeon graphics driver and restart lp come black screen

Example: Pavilion dv6 119tx
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Whenever I install my graphics driver and restart my pc my window not working. It shows that win is loading but after some time it shows a black screen. The same problem comes on 7, 8 & win 10.  I also off win update option after reinstall win and then install the driver then the same problem comes.

Plz, give me a solution to this problem.

3 REPLIES 3
Level 16
25,081 24,631 3,555 7,950
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have pavilion dv6 119tx. when i install radeon graphics driver and restart lp come black screen

@luvywilson 

Install and update the INTEL graphics FIRST.

REO

If you need further assistance please start a new post as I no longer will be a part of the HP Support Community.
0 Kudos
luvywilson
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can you plz provide me a proper link for update driver because if i will update my window than it will go on black screen after resrart. 

0 Kudos
Level 16
25,081 24,631 3,555 7,950
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@luvywilson 

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55001-55500/sp55098.exe

REO

If you need further assistance please start a new post as I no longer will be a part of the HP Support Community.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation