Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-n224sa

Hello, I am trying to import photos and videos from my iPhone 11 Pro to my laptop. I have done this before lots of times with other iPhones/android devices and never had any issues...

Firstly, it is only recognising and importing the last 1800 images/videos of my camera roll (I have 17000). How do I import my whole camera roll?

Secondly, some of my imported videos will not play. When I click on it it says “The file is probably not supported”. Have tried using different programmes to open the videos and still having the same issue. I desperately need to clear up space on my device but don’t want to delete anything until this is sorted. 

I also could not import anything until I paid for One Drive which I now have, but when I log in to one drive nothing is there so what exactly am I paying for?

I’m not at all tech savvy so any help would be much appreciated. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@SVT93 

IF this import function worked just fine with older model iPhones but is failing with this new one, that has to be a driver issue -- and HP does not supply drivers for Apple devices.  You would need to check with an Apple support forum to find out about Win10 drivers for this model iPhone.

As to the import file number problem, it might be a limitation of the Win10 app that you are using to do the import as it might handle only so many files at a time.  Thousands of files is a lot to expect an app to handle.\

Is there a way to copy the files on your iPhone to external media, like a Micro USB card?  If so, that could be a working alternative.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.