cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HDA33
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

In excel, when selecting 'sign in' to log into office - the sign in dialogue box pops up blank

HP Recommended
Spectre 360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

2020-09-14 (3).png

4 REPLIES 4
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
32,742 32,642 2,972 7,293
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@HDA33 

Whatever image you tried to post is not showing, so there is nothing to see.

I don't understand your issue, as you do not login to Office, you login to Windows.

If you are talking about using Office Online, we can not help with that since it is purely a Microsoft issue.  You would have to contact MS Support to get help with that.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
132,375 122,552 20,151 30,908
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, @HDA33 

See if any of the info at the link below is of help to you.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/troubleshoot/authentication/connection-issue-when-sign-in...

Hi, @WAWood 

When pictures don't show up to view, click on the user, then click on the user's profile tab.

All the way to the right of the Users Photos line, click on the blue See All link and you will be able to view the pictures that were posted.

For the newer versions of Office (2016, 2019, 365) you can sign in using your Microsoft account.

0 Kudos
HDA33
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your help, this article looks very useful ... I will give it a try!  So annoying as I have only this laptop for a few days and it has been nothing but trouble.  Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
132,375 122,552 20,151 30,908
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation