cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Gautam_2991
6 4 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Intel graphics driver issue

HP Recommended
7MW54PA
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I just switch from windows 10 to ubuntu to windows 8.1 single language because of some bugs and stability issue in windows 10 but now i am not able to run valorant because i can't use my integrated graphics card intel uhd 620 instead shows Microsoft basic adapter and directx 11 version 10.0 version required problem

2 REPLIES 2
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
136,237 99,323 20,947 28,765
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

Intel only developed W10 drivers for the Intel UHD 620 graphics adapter.

The only suggestion I can offer would be to reinstall the only supported Windows OS and that is W10 64 bit.

You may want to try manually installing the latest Intel HD graphics driver for W10 by reading my knowledge base article at the link below.

Updating the Latest HD Graphics Driver from Intel...Skylake,... - HP Support Community - 7185608

Otherwise, you will have to figure out a way to modify the W10 driver to work on W8.1 and no one here will be able to help you with that.

it would take a considerable amount of work, but it probably could be done.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Gautam_2991
Author
6 4 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

what about the bugs in windows 10 ,i can't play online games cause it consume so much data for delivery optimization but i always keep it off but it always run in back ground and i am unable to update windows  tons of errors, what to do ? but i will try the modified driver option cause os change is not possible cause it's my third os this year.

Tags (1)
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation