Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 15-du1014tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

why Intel rapid storage technology driver not available in hp support and downloas driver website for windows 10 2004.  whether we need to install IRST driver for windows 10.  how to choose correct drivers for hp laptop?.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@David-91 Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you are looking at the intel rapid storage technology drivers.

Windows 2004 is the latest version. Our development team is working on this.

You can install the 1909 version driver and check. It may work.

Or you can download the drivers from the intel website.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/intel-driver-support-assistant.html

The above link is 3rd party and is not owned by HP, I've posted this only so that I may help you resolve this issue by going beyond my support boundaries, please ignore the ads and take only the free suggestions

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

Thank you for your Great support,

But, I didn't understand that the "development team is working on this".

I have so many questions..........

1. Why HP drivers for Windows 10 1903 intel rapid storage technology (IRST) not support for Windows 10 2004 version ?

2. Will HP development team will continue the IRST drivers for upcoming windows versions in 2021 ,22 , 23, 24, 25 ,.......(any limitations for for this model laptop).

3. How many years HP development team will support for the one specific model laptop ?.

4.  If hp development team slowly release the drivers for new model laptops then how we are moving to latest Windows 10 version for then and there ?.

Sorry to say....

I think HP is much greater than other brands in the world, but it's totally change by drivers. earlier i used Dell laptop ,the Dell laptop drivers are support all Windows version at all time not like HP drivers.  like that Acer and Asus also ( my friends using Acer and Asus ).  Even if we manually download the drivers then it's very difficult to know whether the drivers are installed successfully installed or not.   there is no proper installation part (only command prompt is working in taskbar) no installation finished successfully dialog box.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.