Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

S@a1me.

Pl9ea1s2e hel9p me.

This2 is2 s2upremel9y d3if4f4icul9t 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Lanilei20 I suggest you turn off the mouse keys using the ease of access under control panel and check if that works, meanwhile: please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution: Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

1. In Windows, search for and open Control Panel.

2. In Control Panel, click Ease of Access.

Control panel with ease of access selected

3. In the Ease of Access Center, click Change how your keyboard works.

Select 'Change how your keyboard works' in the Ease of Access menu

4. Uncheck the option for Turn on Mouse Keys, and then click OK.

Turn on Mouse Keys unchecked

If the Turn on Mouse Keys box was unchecked or the keyboard issue persists, please refer to the following documents:

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.