Did you mean: 
Gracie_8
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Keyboard backlight

HP Recommended
18J17PA#UUF

Hello! Could you help me if my laptop model has keyboard backlight? How to turn it on. Here is my laptop details. I tried searching in google but i got no traces. 

Product no: 18J17PA#UUF

HP Laptop 14s-cf3026TX

1 REPLY 1
Betty0610
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
17,568 17,550 974 829
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Gracie_8

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Toggle backlight settings:

If your notebook computer has a backlit keyboard, press the F5 or F4 (some models) key on the keyboard to turn the light on or off. It might be necessary to press the fn (function) key at the same time.

If the backlight icon  is not on the F5 key, look for the backlit keyboard key on the row of function keys.

Backlit keyboard key and fn keys highlighted

FOR DETAILS & FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, USE THIS LINK: CLICK HERE

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation