Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion TS Sleekbook 14
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

WHEN ITRY TO REACH ANY MICROSOFT APP IT SHOWS:

NO INTERNET PLEASE TRY AGAIN.

LIKE THIS:Screenshot (140).png

EVEN WHEN I AM CONNECTED TO INTERNET IN MY BROWSER.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@AMAN3009 Welcome to HP Forums!

I have a few steps to help you out:

Steps 1 Check if User Account Control (UAC) is enabled.

Press the Windows key and from the Start screen type "UAC" and on the right, select Settings.
Select Change User Account Control settings and verify here.

Step 2: Disable the proxy server and check.

a. Open Internet Explorer 
b. Click Toolsand then click Internet Options.
c. Then click the Connectionstab.
d. Then click the LAN Settings button.
e. Uncheck the option which reads” Use a proxy server for your LAN”
f. Click applyand then ok.

Step 3: Disable security software

Sometimes, security software like antivirus and firewall can also cause such issues. So I would suggest you to temporarily disable any third party security software that you have installed and check.

Important Note: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Step 4: Troubleshoot problems with an app: Click here

Step 5: Reset Store cache.
Follow the steps and check.
a) Right click on Start Screen 
b) Click on Run
c) Type in WSReset.exe
d) Hit Enter
e) Restart the computer and check.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on the post you feel, helped you the most, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you sir fo replying i tried your step .

internet is working on my explorer but it works on store and weather app.

HP Recommended

@AMAN3009 Please try creating a new administrative user account and check if that works fine, if not, please create a backup of all personal data and then reset windows using the steps in this link: Click here for steps.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.