Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-15-2022 11:53 AM
I recently received a message from my Windows that the memory integrity can't be turned on due to incompatible drivers. I looked up the drivers but couldn't find an update and I'm not sure if these drivers are actually needed for my notebook. All windows updates and additional updates have been installed (also the check by HP Assistant software).
I would like to fix this issue. Does someone has the same problem or has some advice?
Thanks in advance
10-20-2022 07:14 AM - edited 10-20-2022 07:16 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing an issue with your HP Notebook. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
Update the BIOS, Video card & Chipset drivers:
- Here's the link to download and install the above updates: Click here
Try the below Steps:
- Uninstall Recently Installed Updates (To uninstall recently installed updates, press Win + R, type appwiz.cpl, and press Enter. You'll now see the Programs and Features section of the Control Panel. Click View installed updates from the left.)
- Click on the Install On tab to sort updates according to the date of installation. Select all recently installed updates and click Uninstall.
- Once you've uninstalled all recent updates, restart your PC normally.
- Run the Windows Update Troubleshooter(On Windows 11, press Ctrl + I to launch the Settings app and navigate to System > Troubleshoot > Other troubleshooters. Look for Windows Update and click on the Run button next to it.)
If the issue still persists, then you may try to re-install a fresh Operating system using HP Cloud Recovery: HP Consumer PCs - Using the HP Cloud Recovery Tool (Windows 10, 7)
NOTE: Please make sure you take a backup of all your data before re-installing the OS.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community