Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 14-cf1502sa
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The Microsoft store Get button is not working whenever I press it, it doesn't load like before.It doesn't work for all the apps however i am able to add to cart and buy the item and then install but unable to use the "Get" button. Below are the stuff i have tried also i have updated my windows to the latest version.

Open MS Store > Click on your profile picture on top right and sign-out. Then sign-in again.

2. Run Windows App Troubleshooter
Windows Key+X > Click Settings > Click Update & security > Click Troubleshoot > Scroll down to the bottom > Click Windows Store Apps > Click Run the Troubleshooter

3. Reset Windows Store through Command Prompt
Type cmd in Windows Search box > Right click on Command Prompt > Run As Administrator > Type WSreset.exe and click Enter > Reboot your computer

4. Re-register All Store apps
Right click on Windows Start > Right click on Windows Powershell (Admin) > Copy the following from below and right click in Powrshell to paste ? Enter > Restart your computer
Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

5. Uninstall & Reinstall Store
Right click on Windows Start > Right click on Windows Powershell (Admin) > Copy the following from below and right click in Powershell to paste > Enter

Get-AppxPackage -allusers *WindowsStore* | Remove-AppxPackage

Copy the following from below and right click in Powershell to paste > Enter > Reboot your computer

Get-AppxPackage -allusers *WindowsStore* | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Caitano That's awesome,

I'm glad its sorted, If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Have a great day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Caitano Greetings from the HP Community!

I suggest you follow the below steps:

• Open MS Store > Click on your profile picture on top right and sign-out. Then sign-in again.
  • Ideally, this should resolve the issue.

IF that doesn't help, try the below steps:

Part 1: Remove work/school account 

1. Push the Windows key to open the Start menu and click the Settings gear icon on the left side
  2. Navigate to Accounts > Access work or school
  3. Click your account name (ex. myname@university.edu)
  4. Select Disconnect and click Yes
  5. Account will be removed from the list and all apps

Part 2: Windows Store Reset

1. Close all Windows Store windows that are currently open.
  2. Push the Windows key to open the Start menu and type wsreset
  3. Right click and select Run as Administrator
  4. Windows Store should automatically re-open and should display as normal.
  5. You may now login to Microsoft Store with other credentials.

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for the help however it started working after my laptop got updated.

HP Recommended

@Caitano That's awesome,

I'm glad its sorted, If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Have a great day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.