Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP-15BS658TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've updated to version 1903(Windows 10 Home,x64) but not seeing any driver updates in HP Support Assistant. Also, Intel released many graphics driver updates but haven't received any since 2018.(Not received any DCH drivers too).  HP stopped giving driver support for my notebook model? or it'll be released later?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@SoumyaJB
Your very correct performing a system factory reset will install clean windows operating system with the latest drivers, However, Microsoft Windows Update will offer the latest version of drivers automatically once the drivers are officially available. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

@SoumyaJB
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Let's uninstall HP support assistant and reinstall it from here Download HP Support Assistant and then check for the updates

To check for updates now, select the Start button, and then go to Settings  > Update & security  > Windows Update, and select Check for updates.

Here is the driver page for the HP Notebook - 15-bs658tx: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-15-bs600-laptop-pc/17320018/model/19768214

Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Tried the above steps, but still not seeing any new drivers..

HP Recommended

@SoumyaJB

• Do you see Exclamation mark on the HP Support Assistant icon?

If you are having problems updating the HP Support Assistant or downloading and installing updates through HP Support Assistant, download and install the latest version of HP Support Assistant from the HP Support Assistant website.

If problems persist, make sure your Internet access is working correctly (that is, you can browse the Internet and view Web pages), and the installed security software (firewall) is not blocking the updates to HP Support Assistant.

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Everything is working prpoerly..My internet, firewall rules and also I've downloaded and re-installed latest version from HP support assistant website, still while checking updates, no updates are found.

HP Recommended

@SoumyaJB
Thank you for posting back. 

I appreciate your efforts to try and resolve the issue. I would suggest performing system factory reset will put the computer back to his original default state. 
Then you can try and update the system software and drivers. Click here to perform a system recovery. 

This should help! Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I think HP hasn't uploaded any version 1903 drivers for my laptop model. Because, when I go to their drivers & SW support website, there's also no new drivers..so performing a factory reset won't fix this issue. It can only be resolved if HP uploads latest drivers..I think.

HP Recommended

@SoumyaJB
Your very correct performing a system factory reset will install clean windows operating system with the latest drivers, However, Microsoft Windows Update will offer the latest version of drivers automatically once the drivers are officially available. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for your prompt reply. I'm accepting this as a solution.

HP Recommended

@SoumyaJB
If you need any help, feel free to reach out to us.

Have a great day! 

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.