Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hello @drajas 

Let's not reinvent the wheel again. It would be too much to write, so take your time and read this guide:

https://windowsreport.com/windows-11-vmware-error/

Please report your results

HP Recommended

Yes!

HP Recommended

Hi again,
The article didn't apply to my issue, but it gave me some ideas, I found many threads with same issue and lastest solution on vmware forum was to wait for a lastest version, I installed most recent version and finally I can run vm's on my Omen.

Thanks for the support.

HP Recommended

@drajas wrote:

Hi again,
The article didn't apply to my issue, but it gave me some ideas, I found many threads with same issue and lastest solution on vmware forum was to wait for a lastest version, I installed most recent version and finally I can run vm's on my Omen.

Thanks for the support.

You're welcome !

Great to hear

Good luck

HP Recommended

Install MSI Afterburner and RIVA tuner. You can select certain criteria to show up on screen during gaming such as temp, power, usage, and so forth. There are quite a few tutorials online if you need some help with that aspect.

What settings are you using, and in relation to that, test on lower settings and possibly set a frame rate cap to see if the issue persists.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.