Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15 Laptop PC

Ordered over 3 weeks ago with an estimated ship date of yesterday and arrival by 12/22 (for a Christmas present). Still says "Order Processing". Tried e-mails, chat, phone numbers. It's impossible to talk to a live person. I had a very good deal on a computer at Costco that I cancelled because I could get more for my $ by customizing and not paying for things I don't need. But now I don't know what to do. Supposedly the order can't be canceled but I don't have any idea what's going on. I suppose I could just refuse the shipment and dispute the charge on my credit card. But now my great deal at Costco is gone.

Suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Bob-123_ 

I know all vendors including HP are trying to do their best to bring their products to customers. But with on-going Covid-19 pandemic, everything is unpredictable. I believe high priority now is vaccine therefore only God knows when things would be going back to normal.

Please wait, it will come.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

COVID's only been around for almost a year. I thought maybe that might be why it was showing 3 weeks. There should have been a notice before I bought. Worst case, I should not have to follow up on the status the day after it was supposed to ship. I should have been notified at least a week ago it wasn't shipping on time. And I should now know approx. when it will ship.

The lack of communication is unforgiveable.

HP really lost a few notches on their professionalism in my assessment.

HP Recommended

@Bob-123_ 

There are so many breaks in the supply chain - world pandemic, busy holiday season, end of year repairs, vaccine transportation - so much getting in the way.

You are right - all the world's troubles do not mean you should not get what you want and need.

It's a mess but it's not your fault things are like this.

That said, we are not in a position to update you on your order.

The Community is not a business group of HP.

We cannot connect you with the HP Store or the Store Customer Service.

What to do?

It is VERY busy -

If you can get through to Customer Service, you might be able to get an update.

Other services also available...

New Product? Need Help? HP Online Store – USA – Customer Service

Not your HP store?  Scroll to the bottom of the website and click the Flag to change regions.

Customer Service - Examples

For example:  Self-Help Service, Account, Security and Privacy, Tracking, Change Order, Returns and Cancellations, FAQ, Shopping, Shipping and delivery, Rebates / Coupons, Product Support, Parts and services

OR

Select a subject type

OR

Select a subject type

OR

Select Home and Home Office products > (Next) Select the type of order / information you seek

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

Reminder:  The Community is not an HP business group.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Question Resolved / Answered, Click "Accept as Solution" .

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

After spending 3 hours today going in circles and being put on hold for the last half hour, I FINALLY got to talk to a live person at HP. They could not tell me what the status is. They want me to call back in 2 days.... What a joke!

The only thing I found out that I didn't already know is that custom computers are built in China.... Would have been nice to know that up front.

Just lowered my opinion of HP again.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.