cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Bob-123_
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

ORDER STATUS

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15 Laptop PC

Ordered over 3 weeks ago with an estimated ship date of yesterday and arrival by 12/22 (for a Christmas present). Still says "Order Processing". Tried e-mails, chat, phone numbers. It's impossible to talk to a live person. I had a very good deal on a computer at Costco that I cancelled because I could get more for my $ by customizing and not paying for things I don't need. But now I don't know what to do. Supposedly the order can't be canceled but I don't have any idea what's going on. I suppose I could just refuse the shipment and dispute the charge on my credit card. But now my great deal at Costco is gone.

Suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
96,910 64,976 12,562 21,413
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Bob-123_ 

I know all vendors including HP are trying to do their best to bring their products to customers. But with on-going Covid-19 pandemic, everything is unpredictable. I believe high priority now is vaccine therefore only God knows when things would be going back to normal.

Please wait, it will come.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Bob-123_
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

COVID's only been around for almost a year. I thought maybe that might be why it was showing 3 weeks. There should have been a notice before I bought. Worst case, I should not have to follow up on the status the day after it was supposed to ship. I should have been notified at least a week ago it wasn't shipping on time. And I should now know approx. when it will ship.

The lack of communication is unforgiveable.

HP really lost a few notches on their professionalism in my assessment.

Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
34,480 26,579 3,182 10,240
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Bob-123_ 

There are so many breaks in the supply chain - world pandemic, busy holiday season, end of year repairs, vaccine transportation - so much getting in the way.

You are right - all the world's troubles do not mean you should not get what you want and need.

It's a mess but it's not your fault things are like this.

That said, we are not in a position to update you on your order.

The Community is not a business group of HP.

We cannot connect you with the HP Store or the Store Customer Service.

What to do?

It is VERY busy -

If you can get through to Customer Service, you might be able to get an update.

Other services also available...

New Product? Need Help? HP Online Store – USA – Customer Service

Not your HP store?  Scroll to the bottom of the website and click the Flag to change regions.

Customer Service - Examples

For example:  Self-Help Service, Account, Security and Privacy, Tracking, Change Order, Returns and Cancellations, FAQ, Shopping, Shipping and delivery, Rebates / Coupons, Product Support, Parts and services

OR

Select a subject type

OR

Select a subject type

OR

Select Home and Home Office products > (Next) Select the type of order / information you seek

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

Reminder:  The Community is not an HP business group.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Question Resolved / Answered, Click "Accept as Solution" .

Dragon-Fur

Bob-123_
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

After spending 3 hours today going in circles and being put on hold for the last half hour, I FINALLY got to talk to a live person at HP. They could not tell me what the status is. They want me to call back in 2 days.... What a joke!

The only thing I found out that I didn't already know is that custom computers are built in China.... Would have been nice to know that up front.

Just lowered my opinion of HP again.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation