Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Omen 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I’m trying to update Omen Command center, and SP105943 cannot extract CAB, any solutions?

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

@Crazysquirl29 

You can't use SP105943, you have to use Windows Store, Search for Omen Command Center and Update or Get (for new installation) it

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I had the same problem and did as you advised, but the issue still persists. I have an hp omen 15-dh007ne 

HP Recommended

Same thing happened to me, tried reinstalling omen command center but it did not work. I have the most recent update at least through the app store, but it says I need driver updates to control CPU overclock or any actual features of the command center. I go through the update process but upon installing it says failed to extract CAB, but the actual app seems to think it was successful since it says restart the app to use these features. When I restart it, it says it needs an update again and the same thing happens. I can't save the driver updates anywhere. 

HP Recommended

@Banhien

This is the problem after updating the omen command center to the latest version from  microsoft storecommandcenter1.jpgcommandcenter2.jpgcommandcenter3.jpgcommandcenter4.jpg

HP Recommended

Sir, it's still not updating its showing failure. Please help.

HP Recommended

Did you get this sorted? I've got the same issue

HP Recommended

Try this first...

Typically you need the Omen SDK package for certain functionality to work.

Try installing it from the direct link. Save it to your computer first. Exit out of the OCC first, then double click on the download to install it.

NOTE: Depending on which Omen model you have, your drivers page might show a different SDK package.

This is the latest SDK package for these model series...

OMEN X by HP 15 Laptop PC
OMEN by HP 15 Laptop PC
OMEN by HP 880-0xx Desktop PC
OMEN by HP 880-1xx Desktop PC
OMEN by HP 880-5xx Desktop PC
OMEN by HP 17 Laptop PC
OMEN 25L Desktop
OMEN 30L Desktop
OMEN X by HP P1XXX Desktop PC
OMEN by HP 875-0xxx Desktop PC
OMEN by HP 875-1xxx Desktop PC
OMEN by HP 873-xxxx Desktop PC
OMEN X by HP 900-2xx Desktop PC

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp105501-106000/sp105569.exe

Also make sure windows is fully up to date. Click the Search for updates button, even if it shows its up to date.

Note: When updating... you do NOT need to upgrade the Windows 10 version 2004. In fact, I would leave it be until MS fixes the hundred or so bugs in it first. LOL

After that, if you still need  sp105943 which is a new capability/fusion driver that I assume is needed for the newer model Omen's, grab its direct download and run it manually also...

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp105501-106000/sp105943.exe

What happens after you do this?

If the OCC notice still asks you to install that file, there might be something corrupt in that file and we would have to report it to the Omen Team.

HP Recommended

@Photoray002

Thanks for the support it's working now.🙂

occsolved.jpg

HP Recommended

It fixed it, thankyou so much

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.