1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Omen Command Center Shows Only Balanced mode[OMEN 15-EK0019TX]

HP Recommended
OMEN 15-EK0019TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I recently purchased the OMEN 15-EK0019TX  in it's omen command center it only shows balanced mode and no other mode, is it normal or my laptop has some problem. I have checked the list of the devices which supports the performance mode, my device supports the performance mode.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hydemus
Level 4
106 105 11 20
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It's normal... HP doesnt provide 'performance mode' on your product version (OMEN 15-EK0019TX)... I think that's because graphic card configuration (but that just my opinion, HP didnt clarify this).... But to make it simple to understand,, OMEN that comes with 150W power supply is likely doesnt have 'performance mode' option for now.... I dont know in the future, will HP change this or not... But. makes sure you always update your Omen Command Center....

Sent from OMEN 15 en-0013ax

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
1 REPLY 1
Hydemus
Level 4
106 105 11 20
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It's normal... HP doesnt provide 'performance mode' on your product version (OMEN 15-EK0019TX)... I think that's because graphic card configuration (but that just my opinion, HP didnt clarify this).... But to make it simple to understand,, OMEN that comes with 150W power supply is likely doesnt have 'performance mode' option for now.... I dont know in the future, will HP change this or not... But. makes sure you always update your Omen Command Center....

Sent from OMEN 15 en-0013ax

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation