Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dc1xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

This week I started experiencing some issues with my HP Omen 15 and the Omen Command Center. Some days ago, when I tried opening the app I found that no matter what I did it would not move past the loading screen. If I try closing and reopening the app nothing appears. When I check with the Task Manager, it shows the app as running like in the picture below. I've tried reparing, resetting and uninstalling the app (including with Revo Uninstaller) and reinstalling it after rebotting the PC but nothing seems to work. I even tried restarting HP Omen HSA Service in the Services app but the same result occured.Photo 1.jpg

Photo 2.jpg

I would be very greatful for any idea or solution since without the Omen Command Center and the settings inside the app I get throttling problems when playing any CPU-demanding game or app. 

O.S.: Microsoft Windows (64-bit)

Laptop Model: OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dc1xxx

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello, 

I have almost the same problem, my problem has not been solved yet. https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/omen-command-center/m-p/7826531... 

HP Recommended

I opened the OMEN Command Center today and it appears to be working again.

Thank you anyway for your answer!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.