Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Omen 15-dh0134tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I can't get Omen Command Centre to find any games at all.

Here's some steps I've tried (more than once!):

- Windows Updates - completed and up to date.

- HP Drivers/BIOS - completed and up to date.

- Omen Command Centre - up to date from Microsoft Store.

- Repaired Omen Command Centre - no change.

- Reset Omen Command Centre - no change.

- Uninstalled Omen Command Centre, Restarted Notebook, Reinstalled Omen Command Centre and setup - no change.

I accepted all the EULA's. Signed in to my HP account.

Tried this several times, with no success. 

Screenshots: 

- https://www.screencast.com/t/5Bo44jpxt

https://www.screencast.com/t/zSnCv3WAd 

I really don't know what else to do here - it's driving me insane!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@LordRikiller here's a related post that seems to have helped: click here to view the same, if that doesn't help, try the below steps:

I would suggest you uninstall the omen command center completely and reinstall and check for the issue.

Procedure 1: Ensure the OMEN Commend Center and OS are at the latest versions.

Step 1: Upgrade the OMEN Commend Center and OS to the latest version.

1. Click the Search icon.
  2. Type Microsoft Store in the search field.
  3. Launch the Microsoft Store.
  4. Select Downloads and updates.
  5. Click Get updates. If there are OMEN Command Center or HP System Event Utility updates available, proceed and update them to the latest versions.

Step 2: Perform Windows Updates.

1. Click Start.
  2. Click the Settings icon.
  3. Select Windows Updates.
  4. Select Check for updates.
  5. Download and install all updates (a restart may be required).

Step 3. Check for driver and BIOS updates for your computer through the HP Support Assistant app, or from HP Customer Support - Products.

Procedure 2: Uninstall, then reinstall the OMEN Command Center.

NOTE: 

If the issue is not resolved by updating OMEN Commend Center and OS, perform the steps to uninstall, then reinstall the OMEN Command Center.

1. Click Start.
  2. Click the Settings icon.
  3. Select Apps.
  4. Locate the OMEN Command Center, and click Uninstall. Allow the uninstall process to complete (a restart may be required).
  5. Click the Search icon.
  6. Type Microsoft Store in the search field.
  7. Launch the Microsoft Store.
  8. Locate OMEN Command Center.
  9. Select Get to re-install the OMEN Command Center.

Procedure 3: Use the OMEN Command Center feedback feature to contact with HP for further assistance, or call HP service for support.

1. Launch the OMEN Command Center.
  2. Select Feedback to provide feedback to HP team.
  3. Select Automatically attach my log files to help HP support team debug the issue.
  4. Select Send Email to provide log files.

You can download the software from the Microsoft stores.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply, but it would have been good if you read the actual message first and noted that I had tried everything that you wrote in that response more than once.

However, I can report that after an update to the HP Omen Command Centre software was released on the Microsoft Store to version 10.0.20.0 (2 days after I wrote the original message) it just started working.

HP Recommended

@LordRikiller I wanted to ensure all steps were done as per HP recommendations which is why I had written all of that, although, I'm glad the device is now working, thanks for the update, and if you need anything else, do let us know, have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.