Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OMEN X by HP 2S 15-dg0026nr
Microsoft Windows 11

I have the Omen  X 2S Laptop and I would like the keyboard lighting to change when I switch between profiles but This is NOT happening. Actually nothing happens when I change profiles. Lights don't change, Performance controls don't change. Can anyone assist I've tried re-installing and running as Admin. But Profiles don't appear to be working

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi, @R3LapZ did you recently upgrade to Windows 11, or did the laptop come pre-installed with Windows 11 when you bought it.

If your answer is that you recently upgraded to Windows 11, then I will let you know that most users here have complained about driver issues, software and hardware problems associated with Windows 11.

It is advised that we be patient before upgrading to Windows 11 at least until the operating system has been properly sorted out.

HP Recommended

Thank you. I did recently upgrade to windows 11. I am not experiencing driver issues. All drivers are working properly. It's the Omen gaming hub software downloaded from Windows 11's Microsoft store. Every aspect of the software functions as should except profiles. It is not storing any settings to the profile. A pop up window states when a profile changes but none of the settings change. For example. I create a a keyboard lighting design for a specific game profile and that design doesn't change when I change profiles or switch back to the desktop. I'm only looking to see if there is a work around or is this something anyone else is experiencing? 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.