Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN Laptop - 15-ek0015nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I've got some bugs with Omen Command Center.

First of all, on 2nd Sep. I updated the app through Microsoft Store. Then, after the update, the app won't start and just prompt an error:

2021-09-03.png

After this screen, I checked app updates available through Microsoft Store and checked that the app is again updated to 11.8.5.0, so I've got the same problem but no messages from the app:

2021-09-03 (1).png

So I tried:

• Reset App Data (no results)
  • Uninstall then reinstall the app (no results)
  • Download and Install Omen SDK, and again uninstall then reinstall app (no results)
  • Download and Install all Updates from control panel (windows and optional updates [including some hp stuff]) (no results)

Since I can't open the app I checked some log and here we are:

Spoiler

Applicazione: OmenCommandCenterBackground.exe
Versione framework: v4.0.30319
Descrizione: il processo è stato terminato a causa di un'eccezione non gestita.
Informazioni sull'eccezione: System.NullReferenceException
in Hp.Omen.SDKs.ProfileProvider.GetAllProfiles(System.String)
in HP.Omen.ProfilesCommonLib.Storage.ProfileProviderUtility.GetValueFromUserProperties(System.String)
in HP.Omen.ProfilesCommonLib.Storage.ProfileProviderUtility.get_DesktopModeProfileId()
in HP.Omen.ProfilesCommonLib.ProfileService.ProfileManager.get_CurrentProfile()
in HP.Omen.ProfilesCommonLib.Storage.LegacyProfileHandler.IsNeedHandle()
in HP.Omen.ProfilesCommonLib.Storage.LegacyProfileHandler.Handle()
in HP.Omen.ProfilesCommonLib.Storage.ProfileStorage.GetValue(System.String, System.String)
in HP.Omen.CommonUILib.Models.UserDataStorageModel.LoadMacroLayoutSetting(HP.Omen.CommonUILib.Enums.AccessoryMacro.MouseMacroLayout)
in HP.Omen.Background.McCreeBg.McCreeMacroController+<ResetMouseMacro>d__4.MoveNext()
in System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
in System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(System.Threading.Tasks.Task)
in HP.Omen.Background.McCreeBg.Entry+<>c__DisplayClass18_0+<<ResetEverything>b__0>d.MoveNext()

Informazioni sull'eccezione: System.AggregateException
in System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean)
in System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
in HP.Omen.Background.McCreeBg.Entry.ResetEverything()
in HP.Omen.Background.McCreeBg.Entry+<RunTask>d__10.MoveNext()
in System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
in System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
in System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
in System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
in MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.CallbackWrapper(System.Object)
in System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
in System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
in System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
in MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
in System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
in System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
in System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
in MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
in MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(System.Object)
in System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
in System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
in System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
in MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)
in MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)
in System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
in System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(System.Object)
in System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Windows.Window)
in HP.Omen.OmenCommandCenterBackground.App.Main()

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hy guys, I've update the app with the last on Microsoft store, now the apo works correctly (just uninstalled the old version installed, then downloaded latest from store), when I first opened the app, it downloaded SDK and works all.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@luihgi wrote:

I've got some bugs with Omen Command Center.

@luihgi 

OCC is obsoleted now. Please use Windows Store, Search for Omen Gaming Hub and install/get it to your machine.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Yes, I'm using it.

The title of this thread is Omen Gaming Hub, in the second screenshot you can see that is installed Omen Gaming Hub, I have that problem with this app. I don't want to erase all data because an update 'damaged' the correct function of the app

(Sorry for my bad English)

Ps: did you read the entire post or only the first line?

HP Recommended

So, no one can help me...

HP Recommended

Hy guys, I've update the app with the last on Microsoft store, now the apo works correctly (just uninstalled the old version installed, then downloaded latest from store), when I first opened the app, it downloaded SDK and works all.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.