Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello Good morning am Abiola chatting you from Philippines, i ordered a hp spectre x360 from Philippines here with my visa card and to have it delivered to my brother in US as a surprise Christmas gift for him. Before my payments was accepted hp specifically directed me to My bank in Philippines i went to the bank and do everything possible to make the transactions works out and after all my stress i finally got it done and the payments was accepted by hp and they also message me, but my surprise was that hp declined my order without refunding my money and the truth is i just need to complete the order so that they can have it delivered to him because i owe him alot and am frustrated now with that hp attitudes and for not giving any genuine reasons and have also message them but they are not replying they are just sending automated messages for hours now.. please is there any solution you can offer me to make this transactions humanly possible and i will be glad for your help.. thank you and God bless you.. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @Abi11

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @Abi11

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

what can i do to make them accept the order and the payments

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.