Level 1
6 3 0 2
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Outlook Issues

HP Recommended
Envy notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

For some reason my outlook will not receive or send mail.  I can still receive email  just fine on my phone so something is conflicting with my computer and the outlook program.  Has anyone had this problem.  I  have Windows 10 64 bit and Outlook 2013.

3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,939 89,564 12,301 26,142
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Mia77 

Microsoft Office 2013 (including Outlook 2013) is a product from Microsoft, not HP. But please try to Sync your email account

https://account.lfchosting.com/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=182

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Mia77
Author
Level 1
6 3 0 2
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for a response.  I have been researching this doing everything trying to make it work again.  I realize it is a microsoft program but in my research they said an HP update has caused some issues and I read how to research this and did what they said to try but I couldn't get that to work either.  

Jeannine24
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am having the same problem. Have tried every trouble shooting method I can think of or find. Hopefully we will find someone who figured it out soon! Business is suffering......

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation