Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Evy x360 Convertible M5R11UA#ABA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I had to replace my hard drive.  I reinstalled the Windows 10 from their website, went to hook up a blueTooth I used before the replacement and couldn't.  I found the driver (I thought) installed it and I still have 2 Issues under device manager

PCI Simple Communications Controller

PCI bus 0, device 22, function 0

under events I find:

Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9CBA&SUBSYS_8113103C&REV_03\3&11583659&0&B0 requires further installation.

I also have a unknown device popping up

Port_#0007.Hub_#0001

under details I find

USB\VID_8087&PID_07DC\5&37e78801&1&1&7

Under events i find:

Device USB\VID_8087&PID_07DC\5&37e78801&1&7 requires further installation.

what do I need to do or install I cannot figure out what I need.

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

For the PCI Simple Communications Controller, you need this driver...

This package provides the Intel Management Engine Components Driver for supported notebook models running a supported operating system.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp79001-79500/sp79059.exe

For the USB\VID_8087&PID_07DC, you need this driver...the first one on the top left side of the page.

Download Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® for Intel® Wireless 7260 Family and Intel® Dual-Band Wireless-AC...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

For the PCI Simple Communications Controller, you need this driver...

This package provides the Intel Management Engine Components Driver for supported notebook models running a supported operating system.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp79001-79500/sp79059.exe

For the USB\VID_8087&PID_07DC, you need this driver...the first one on the top left side of the page.

Download Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® for Intel® Wireless 7260 Family and Intel® Dual-Band Wireless-AC...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.