Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
B8Y06EA#A2N
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello

I have a Laptop pavilion g6-2170ex

Product :B8Y06EA#A2N

{personal information removed}

I want to know all spacefication espeshaly the generation and internal graphics card capacity. 

I have Windows 10 64bit

How can i update all drivers

Thanks for you HP 

I'm very pleased in use your Product

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

Here are some of the specs

P-C Core™ i7-3612QM |2.1GHz|

15.6" HD BV LED

RAM 8GB |2x4GB|

HDD 750GB|DVDRW|

AMD Radeon HD7670 2GB|

Webcam|

WIFI|Bluetooth|-

WIN7 H PRM64

Here you can find loads of stuff for your model, such as the service manual and drivers

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilion-g6-2100-notebook-pc-series/5262606/model/5276382/pr...

If you installed Windows 10 you should go into settings and completely update the machine. Also, install the optional updates and Windows will find all/most drivers.

Hope it helps,

David

Please click on thumbs up for thanks

Please click on accept as solution if answered your question

HP Recommended

@Majdissa35 

Yours is a really OLD laptop -- a similar model to what I have -- and if you check the HP drivers link, you will find that there are no HP Win10 drivers for it.  HP stopped producing drivers for these older laptops some years ago -- so basically, there are no driver updates available now.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.