Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming 15-dk10000 Laptop PC (8VD49AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, good morning. After installing Windows, I wanted to download and install the drivers from the site, but it gave an error and did not show a driver for my labtop at all. I also tested with hardware testing software and did not find any problems. Thank you for solving my problem. Thank you for your efforts.

Untitled.png

15 REPLIES 15
HP Recommended

Windows specifications for my website: 

Untitled.png

HP Recommended

I even checked offline, but according to the figure below, it did not bring anything at all

Untitled.png

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

I can see drivers 😔

I open link in my phone but i can not see drivers 

Screenshot_20220418-223820_Chrome.jpg

HP Recommended

Hi:

The W11 driver page works fine for me on Microsoft Edge...

Paul_Tikkanen_0-1650305627233.png

HP Recommended

If I install Windows 11, it will work ?? 

HP Recommended

It should work fine on W10 too...

Paul_Tikkanen_0-1650305950386.png

HP Recommended

I do not think so, where do you think the problem could be? I checked with my laptop and the phone, I put the serial number, it gave an error again and it did not show, it shows well in your laptop.

HP Recommended

Unfortunately, I have no idea why the support page isn't working for you when it works fine for me?

What W10 drivers to you need and I will post the direct links for you from the support page.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.