Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OMEN Laptop 15-ek0
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I got some problems and suggestions for Omen Command Center.

Firstly, it takes a little longer to open the control center despite running constantly in the background.

Secondly, when I try to use coaching  I see a page in a weird language and this language changes each time . Also I logged in using translation and created an mobalytics account but when I type my nickname and press analyze, nothing happens.

Third,  when network booster and dual force turned on, I think we should be able to choose between wired and wireless internet for each app because when I active dual force my game's ping goes up to the wireless level.

Command center ver : 10.3.14.0

My PC specs:

OMEN Laptop 15-ek0xxx

BIOS : F.05-07/27/2020

btw I updated all drivers by using hp driver website

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Kadircan

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are facing issues with the Omen command center.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I recommend you uninstall the Omen command center and then download and install it from the Microsoft store and check if it helps.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.