Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 15s Du0110
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I removed Hp jumpstart and I want it back again, how can I install it ? Your help is appreciated. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@hazelkate You could use the HP Recovery manager to reinstall the HP Jumpstart that was originally installed on the computer at the factory.

NOTE: 

If your computer was configured to order, you might need to reinstall certain software programs using the specific software installation discs that came with your computer.

For business computers, the recovery options might no longer be viable as the image might have been replaced. To confirm, contact your company's IT department or your local IT service.

NOTE: 

HP Recovery Manager was discontinued in 2018. Use Windows 10 File History to backup and restore your files. For more information, go to Backup and Restore in Windows 10.

Use the following steps to reinstall original software or drivers.

1. In Windows, search for and open HP Recovery Manager.

If prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. If prompted by User Account Control to allow the program to make changes to the computer, click Yes.

FOR DETAILS & FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, USE THIS LINK: CLICK HERE

(By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi @Riddle_Decipher , thanks for the reply. I tried searching for the Hp Recovery Manager but I cant find it. Where can I find Hp recovery manager ?

HP Recommended

@hazelkate If it isn't available using the instructions I sent, I'll need to know if you've changed the OS or made any software changes to the device since you've purchased it?

If yes, the recovery manager may have been resolved, in which case, you'll need to either reinstall the factory image to get the software or I'm afraid that's just not available for download anymore.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.