2BDTRMD
Level 1
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Re: Looking for correct version of 2GB Ram upgrade for HP Mini 110-4112sa

HP Recommended

Paul,

I could not find a way to thank you for another answer in a locked thread from November 5th, 2020 <https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Bluetooth-v-4-0-HS-Driver/m-p/7843461... so I will do it here. I have spent countless hours of frustration tying to figure out how to connect my headphones to my HP 4545s which I recently upgraded to Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042 and with it the Bluetooth stack I had installed after precious hours and hours of the same frustration, and was lost not in the upgrade, but the Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 which I installed from Windows update on the 5th of December. I guess I should have been looking in these forums rather than using the browsers to search because of the immense amount of irrelevant information to sift through.

Long story short, ;>) I would fist bump, high five, buy you an adult beverage or two and give you a big ole bear hug if I could. I cannot believe how utterly simple this was. thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

And thank you for your service, semperf fi & semper paratus.

Best Regards

Stephen

1 REPLY 1
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
127,546 117,724 19,141 29,260
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You're very welcome, Stephen.

Glad that trick worked for your notebook too.

And thank you for the compliment regarding my service in the USCG.

Best Regards,

Paul

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation