Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

This feature is currently not available for hp notebook 15ac116tx why?

Md Afzal
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi, @afzal97 

It may be for two reasons:

1.  HP hasn't gotten around to updating your 5 year old notebook's driver page yet.

2. HP will not ever add that feature to your notebook's support page, since they normally only provide driver update support for consumer class notebooks for 3 years.

For example: I have this 2020 model series HP notebook and the option to select from different Windows builds is available.

HP ENVY 15-ee0000 x360 Convertible Laptop PC series Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Sup...

I expect that my second reason will apply in your notebook's situation.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@afzal97 

Since you provided us no details to work with -- I'm forced to guess that what you are running into is the inability to upgrade Win10 using the Feature Update.  This is most likely because MS has put a "block" on your model PC due to anticipated hardware issues with newer versions of Win10. 

MS will not provide any information regarding what model PCs are blocked and when, if or, they plan to remove the blocks in the future.

This has nothing to do with HP, so HP has no way to solve this.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

My Notebook 15ac116tx Running at latest windows 10 version please see the specifications

My Device specification:-

Device name DESKTOP-5RP8AP6
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-5005U CPU @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz
Installed RAM 4.00 GB
Device ID 9863F7ED-E5E4-4554-B07D-7BBBA6B68A47
Product ID 00327-30254-68305-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

Windows specification:-

Edition Windows 10 Home Single Language
Version 20H2
Installed on ‎12/‎23/‎2020
OS build 19042.746
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

This is the latest version of Windows 10 I am currently on.

even I am not got that feature why?

Please recommend if my pc build id doesnt match with the latest windows 10 pc build id

If it is what is the possible reason of this? 

Md Afzal
HP Recommended

@afzal97 

Thanks for the details -- as those confirm that there is no Windows Feature Update that you are lacking.

So, I have no idea what new feature you are talking about.  You will have to explain that.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

New features means automatically detect windows version and search accordingly driver on hp support website

Md Afzal
HP Recommended

Hi, @afzal97 

It may be for two reasons:

1.  HP hasn't gotten around to updating your 5 year old notebook's driver page yet.

2. HP will not ever add that feature to your notebook's support page, since they normally only provide driver update support for consumer class notebooks for 3 years.

For example: I have this 2020 model series HP notebook and the option to select from different Windows builds is available.

HP ENVY 15-ee0000 x360 Convertible Laptop PC series Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Sup...

I expect that my second reason will apply in your notebook's situation.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.