07-04-2019 06:45 AM
The link to download the driver is broken (404 error).
My SD slot cannot be found. I'm running Windows 10 build 10.0.17763.557.
The chip works on my camera and another PC. My PC is only two years old. From SystemInfo:
System Model: HP Spectre x360 Convertible 15-bl0XX
Product ID: 00330-80000-00000-AA571
BIOS Version: American Megatrends Inc. F.40, 4/25/2019
08-25-2019 08:56 AM - edited 08-25-2019 08:58 AM
THIS Driver was the rescue for me, thank you so much Mfu88
1. Go to the site; there you see the cathegories Windows, Linux, Mac etc
2. Download your file (you need to write down your email adress, but you also can put in your spam mail adress)
3. One downloaded, take the file into a new folder (Maybe call it; Card-Reader Driver)
4. Open the file with win-rar
5. Open your tool-manager and let the card-reader search for a driver on your Computer (NOT automatic)
6. Choose the folder you installed your driver
7. Your PC/Laptop should find and install it
12-09-2019 05:46 PM
@Sharon081862 Welcome to HP Community!
Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution:
Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.
Meanwhile, I need to understand if the windows 10 was something that came with the PC or did you install it on your device on your own?
When was the last time it worked without these issues?
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee