Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Notebook - 15-dw0038wm
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Around 10 days ago I spoke to them about a refund for the HP Care Pack, you ensured that it was already initiated and that someone would reach out via email to update me. Since then I have received no correspondence and my patience is growing very thin.  If this is the way they treat their loyal customers then perhaps I will make sure that my family and myself obtain from purchasing any more products and services from hp

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Did you try calling them back? I do know that they are probably limited on all staff do to the COVID19 pandemic that is currently happening. HP is generally a good company but sometimes it takes several tries to get what you need. I know from my own past experience with them. Good Luck and have a great day.

Thomas Lohse
Long time HP user owner and supporter
HP Recommended

@Sawhitfi I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.