Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I accessed the Bios.  I thoroughly examined all areas of the bios/boot area and i do not see any option for enabling sd card.   No mention of sd card anywhere mentioned.    I see no advanced option entry/section.

*thanks for waiting - I had to spend a couple days in the Hospital).

HP Recommended

Hello @Canufixit2 

There is a technical defect. Maybe you should use an external USB card reader for little money.

Kind regards

HP Recommended

Thank you - I was hoping it was S/W related .

Anyone else have any ideas !!!??

Thanks

SteveC

HP Recommended

Bump Please ?

HP Recommended

Hi All,  Update - I have spent some time in the Bios Menus and I CANNOT find any reference to the SD Card.

So Let's change my question - In my HP 15t-dy200 With SD Card - IS there supposed to be an Enable / disable for the SD card recognition on the bios options ???

Reason ask - I see many references online to activation/enabling the SD card in the BIOs and I see nothing in MY Bios menu.   Bios UPDATED as of 2/2023

Any Help out there ???

Thank you 

HP Recommended

Hello @Canufixit2 

Do you have valid HP warranty ?

Check HP warranty status:

You need to provide the serial number of your notebook here:

Check your warranty or service status

To find serial number follow:

Find product and serial numbers for HP PCs, printers, and accessories

Do not post any serial number here in the community !

If status (date) is wrong:

--->>> HP PCs, printers - Dispute a warranty status

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.