Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Example: PavilioProbook 6560b
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello, I have two HP 6560b laptops. One has a broken keyboard and I want to swap the SSD from that to the other one. But the BIOS on the other one is too old to accept the SSD. I have tried using the HP site to update the BIOS but it says that it is up to date. The OLDER bios is 68SCE F.04 and I need to upgrade this to 68SCE F.22, like the other one. Can you help please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

You can find the latest BIOS update on your notebook's support page...

HP ProBook 6560b Notebook PC Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

They are up to F.67 now.

If you want F.22 it is listed under the previous versions section under the latest BIOS update.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

You can find the latest BIOS update on your notebook's support page...

HP ProBook 6560b Notebook PC Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

They are up to F.67 now.

If you want F.22 it is listed under the previous versions section under the latest BIOS update.

HP Recommended

Thank you so much! Worked perfectly except for a slight initial problem finding the Installer Utility, which was quickly solved.

All now running perfectly.
Many thanks 🙂 

HP Recommended

You're very welcome. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.