Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
EliteBook 830 G5avilion 6530
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, 

The Sleep option is not available on Power settings. The only option I have is to Hibernate or Shutdown, I've been investigating and seems that everything point to display drivers issues. I have updated them and re installed but no success. I tried by enable Sleep by modifying the Group policy and also in the Registry editor, but the "CsEnabled" is not available for me.

Dybarna_0-1630478425205.png

Any clues on how this could be fixed? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Finally changing another GPO solved the issue. The chipset was updated!

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

The only suggestion I can offer would be to update the Intel chipset driver to the latest version and restart the PC.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp101001-101500/sp101171.exe

In order for the PC to be able to enter into sleep mode, you need the relevant chipset and graphics drivers installed.

HP Recommended

Finally changing another GPO solved the issue. The chipset was updated!

Thanks

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Glad you were able to fix the problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.