cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
Nicolaos1
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Spectre x360 13-aw0020nr ... few questions

HP Recommended
Spectre x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Im new user of said model. Its certified refurbished one so I have few questions:

- In its default settings cpu temps hits 95c in max loads... is it normal? (100c is tjmax for my cpu)
- How to unlock bios advanced tab? 
- How long should batter last with balanced power settings and daily use of pc (+/-, mostly office work, no heavy loads)
- How to reinstall optane memory? I can see it in intel optane memory storage app, but cant enable it (error code 0xA0010055). One solution that I found but cant try needs advanced bios settings.
- Which HP apps are worth installing? 
- Anyone know if cpu heatsink is made of cooper or allu? (thinking of liquid metal)

Thanks 🙂

1 REPLY 1
Nicolaos1
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

bump

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation