Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-02-2022 04:33 AM
Yesterday I updated mu windows 11 and after pressing download and install the start button and settings are not working, I can’t have access to them. Knowing that I have uninstalled the last windows update after some issue.
what should I do to solve this issue?
10-05-2022 10:27 AM - edited 10-05-2022 10:27 AM
I understand you are facing an issue with your HP Product. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
To assist better:
- May I have the exact model name of the product? Refer to this document for steps to find the product details. Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.
Run Windows Update (Windows 10)
- In Windows, search for and open Check for updates.
- If there are any available updates, they begin automatically.
- After the updates install, restart your computer when prompted.
Update the PC with HP Support Assistant
Use HP Support Assistant to find and install updates, including BIOS updates, for your computer with Windows.
- In Windows, search for and open HP Support Assistant, or click the app icon in the taskbar.
- If the app is not installed on your computer, download the latest version from the HP Support Assistant website.
- On the My Dashboard tab, find your computer, and then click Updates.
- Wait while HP Support Assistant analyzes the system.
- After the analysis completes, select the listed updates, download and install the updates, and then follow any on-screen instructions.
- If prompted, restart the computer, and then close the tool.
Update the BIOS & Keyboard drivers to resolve this issue
- Here's the link to download and install the above updates: Click here
If the issue persists, then please to the below documents:
- HP PCs - Testing for hardware failures in Windows 10
- Optimize your upgrade to Windows 11
- HP PCs - Upgrading to Windows 11 using Windows Update
If the issue still persists, then please install a fresh Operating system using HP Cloud Recovery: HP Consumer PCs - Using the HP Cloud Recovery Tool (Windows 10, 7)
NOTE: Please make sure you take a backup of all your data before re-installing the OS.
I hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!Hi @Haissam,
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community