Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 X7V20UA#ABA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Which stylus devices are known to work with this model (HP Spectre x360 X7V20UA#ABA ) and BIOS Level 

Thank you.

[System Summary] Item Value OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.10586 Build 10586 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name xxxx System Manufacturer HP System Model HP Spectre x360 Convertible 13-w0XX System Type x64-based PC System SKU X7V20UA#ABA Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2904 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. F.10, 10/26/2016 SMBIOS Version 2.8 Embedded Controller Version 94.45 BIOS Mode UEFI BaseBoard Manufacturer HP BaseBoard Model Not Available BaseBoard Name Base Board Platform Role Mobile Secure Boot State On PCR7 Configuration Elevation Required to View Windows Directory C:\windows System Directory C:\windows\system32 Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1 Locale United States Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.10586.589" User Name SHORTER\arw Time Zone Eastern Standard Time Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB Total Physical Memory 15.9 GB Available Physical Memory 5.26 GB Total Virtual Memory 18.8 GB Available Virtual Memory 7.30 GB Page File Space 2.88 GB Page File C:\pagefile.sys Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware Yes Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hey there! @awilson77584, Thanks for stopping by HP forums!

I understand that you would like to know stylus compatibility for your laptop.

Don't worry I'd like to help.

I have looked into the stylus compatibility guide.

The compatible stylus for your laptop is HP Active stylus.

Refer to the stylus compatibility guide for more information.

You can purchase the part from HP part store.

Use this link to purchase the parts from HP parts store.

Let me know if this helps!

Have a wonderful day ahead! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hey there! @awilson77584, Thanks for stopping by HP forums!

I understand that you would like to know stylus compatibility for your laptop.

Don't worry I'd like to help.

I have looked into the stylus compatibility guide.

The compatible stylus for your laptop is HP Active stylus.

Refer to the stylus compatibility guide for more information.

You can purchase the part from HP part store.

Use this link to purchase the parts from HP parts store.

Let me know if this helps!

Have a wonderful day ahead! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Dear mr Robot,

The typenumber of hp convertible pc, spectre X360 13-w0XX is not on the list you mention.

It seems that this pc does not support active stylus possibilities. Is this correct or is HP coming with a new type suitable for this pc ?

HP Recommended

I can confirm that the active stylus does not work with a 13t-w0xx laptop.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.