Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 15 Convertible PC 15-es2000 (4V391AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

I'm currently not able to install the latest version of thunderbolt to allow me to use my Dell WD19TB docking station. 

Troubleshooting: I've installed the legacy system to see if the problem was something else, such as a feature turned on/off or a missing driver.  I had success with the legacy system installed but when I try to upgrade to the newest version I receive the following error.  

Steps Taken: I've looked at Youtube videos to fix the problem and enabled all my ports to not be disabled during power saving mode. I changed my power saving plan from balance to customor allowing my computer to run on performance instead of battery conservation.. I've also updated all my drivers and software to the latest versions. I've also turned on some features within windows features as explained on HP's website to do so. Screenshot 2023-01-01 142438.pngScreenshot 2023-01-01 141925.png

If you can assist me further that would be great.

V/R

Kathy Ramos

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.