Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Spectre X360
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hi,

The two finger scroll function on the touchpad is not working.

The driver is updated as well.

Overall the touchpad seems unresponsive as well. It gets stuck and cursor stops moving. It is the only thing that I am not happy with regarding the spectre x360.

Can you please help.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello @ukx360 ,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read about your HP Spectre x360 Notebook and mouse freezing. Here is a document on how to troubleshoot the mouse and Touchpad sensitivities.

If you will go to the section on Adjusting TouchPad, you will see a restore defaults button. If you select that it will restore the original settings.

Hope this fixes things up.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

@Mrstenter wrote:

Hello @ukx360 ,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read about your HP Spectre x360 Notebook and mouse freezing. Here is a document on how to troubleshoot the mouse and Touchpad sensitivities.

If you will go to the section on Adjusting TouchPad, you will see a restore defaults button. If you select that it will restore the original settings.

Hope this fixes things up.

Thanks.

Hi so I am having same issue.  my two finger scroll not working, I can not move the page up or down with the trackpad and two fingers.  Please update for windows 10 model.

HP Recommended

This fixed it for me.  https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05827409.  Once you download and install sp81891.exe and reboot, I was good to go!

HP Recommended

This link don't works.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.