Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
03-18-2023 06:54 AM
I am not able to charge my laptop to 100 percent. It gets stuck at 99 % and the battery notification doesn't show its plugged in. Tried almost everything its still not working. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
03-19-2023 04:51 AM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.
|Please < calibrate > your battery ...|
(1) Open Windows <Device Manager> and uninstall "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery"
- Right click on "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery"
- Click "Uninstall device"
- Confirm your choice if you see a popup notification
(2) Shutdown notebook
(3) Disconnect charger
(4) Press and hold <power> button for 30 seconds
(5) Connect charger and wait until battery is fully charged
( Check LED charging indicator, if present )
(6) Start notebook and log in to windows and wait a few minutes
(7) Reboot notebook
(8) Please report back
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community