Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Unlocked BIOS for HP Pavilion 15-n063sr

Pavilion 15-n063sr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello.

Support, can you provide a way or already unlocked BIOS for HP Pavilion 15-n063sr?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3304 3302 178 337
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi@mostmodest,

Thanks for stopping by HP Support Forums.

I came across your post and would like to help.

Need assistance in finding the correct BIOS image which is unlocked with more settings and options for the PC. Is that, correct?

HP Has injected the Tattooed BIOS on you the PC’s that are manufactured, in an intention of preventing any hardware damages caused while customers are trying to push the limits of the PCs in terms of overclocking in an effort to have the best performance.

HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware/software parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty.

Hope the solution answers your query. Feel free to reply back for more.

Resolv_S

I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Note: HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware/software parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
16278 16221 1511 3601
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@mostmodest

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

HP only provides one BIOS update for Win10 for your PC, and that is linked to this page:  http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Pavilion-15-n000-Notebook-PC-series/5401225/model...

I do not believe that HP provides "unlocked" versions of its BIOS code.

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation