Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I'm trying to upload some videos to my laptop, but every video is being capped at 18 minutes, 37 seconds.  Is there a way to increase the upload capacity?   I'm uploading from an SD card.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@zdrumeater 

Where do you upload to ? Please check its rules to upload

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

@zdrumeater 

File system have file size limited based on their formatting. For example, the older FAT systems can not handle 4GB files and any attempt to transfer a file to those will get the files truncated.

So, you need to look at two things:

1) the sizes of the files

2) the file system of the target

You can do the first with File Manager

To do the second, enter "create and format" in the search area and open the app offered.  That will open the Disk Management console and you can use that to see the file system formats on your drive.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.